East side of Church Hill.
- John William Walker, Dairy Farmer, born 1911 (Swannington)
- George Harold Walker, Butcher’s Assistant, born 1879 (Hugglescote)
- Elizabeth Anna Walker (nee Knight), Unpaid Domestic Duties, born 1880 (Toton, Nottinghamshire)
World War Two Farm Survey
Tenant of Wyggeston Hospital, rent £84 a year. John William Walker had been a tenant for 5 years.
The farm suffered from an infestation of rabbits and moles. Water for the buildings came from a well. Ponds and a stream provided water for the fields.
Farm size = 44 acres
- Grain – 10 acres
- Roots – 3 acre
- Grass for mowing – 6 acres
- Grass for grazing – 24 acres
- Cattle – 27
- Horses – 2